Efforts to gain greater insights from data by making it "more intelligent" as it is gathered, reconciled and analyzed continue to evolve in the financial services industry, according to experts from service providers and consultants who discussed this trend at the 22nd annual ISITC Industry Forum and Vendor Show in Boston in March.
"Every firm is at a different stage in this evolution," said Robert Hegarty, president of consulting firm Olmstead Associates. "These range from raw data and having a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank