Many executives and even regulators will tell you that data operations in the financial services industry are bound to always have multiple standards, which they will use for identifiers, messaging and regulatory reporting, among others. Managing multiple standards, particularly for overall data management within a firm, and for compliance with specific regulations such as the BCBS 239 risk data aggregation principles, has become an unavoidable necessity.
This requires finding the common functio
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers