What projects are you currently working on?
Perhaps the better question is "What projects are you not working on?", as it is a much shorter list. As anyone focusing on reference data knows, hardly a project exists that does not demand something from our space in some way.
What portion of your job occupies your time the most?
Staying in touch with the internal consumers of our reference data, connecting people to others to break log jams, and bringing together complementary initiatives with ente
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II