In 2002, the Swedish National Market Practice Group (NMPG) decided to send a single representative to the Securities Market Practice Group (SMPG) meeting held in Toronto in June that same year. That representative was Christine Strandberg. New to corporate actions at the time, coming from the settlement and reconciliation side of the business, she soon became well known for being deeply involved both at a regional and international level in corporate actions standardization. Four years later, sh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act