Data governance is all about establishing hierarchies, boundaries and ownership, pushing for data quality and accuracy, creating an enterprise vision of data, gaining investment and securing buy-in from top management. And while these are all topics on the radar of every data management expert, coming up with the right road-map and strategy is far from an easy task.
The issue crops up so frequently at industry gatherings that it’s hard finding a conference that doesn’t touch upon the need for a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit