How do you think the reference data space has developed in the past two to three years?
It has become a pressing business issue. Firms are realizing that to be successful, they must make it a strategic concern. Whereas the focus has traditionally centered on ensuring low latency in the front office, firms are realizing that details matter. The most successful will be those that elevate the role of reference data in the organization to a C-level function and remember that the devil (and the compe
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership