Sifma's David Strongin tells IRD editor Michael Shashoua about the industry organization's work on securities identifier standards
David Strongin, managing director at Sifma (the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association), discusses transitioning the CFTC's CICI identifier into the global legal entity identifier (LEI), and work on meeting the requirements for the Financial Stability Board's global LEI implementation structure.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II