In the past year, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services began using data services from the all-encompassing large providers Markit and Bloomberg in its efforts to achieve better data quality. Nevertheless, Daniel Johnson, vice president, valuation at Wells Fargo Global Fund Services (GFS), anticipates greater segmentation of services happening among providers.
"There will be six or seven large players in the liquid segment of the market, which includes corporate bonds, convertibles, government bonds
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers