Barry Raskin, managing director at SIX Financial Information, discusses the challenges of monitoring which assets are in scope for reporting under the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and offers advice on managing uncertainty surrounding Solvency II, at the World Financial Information Conference hosted by the Financial Information Services Division in Lisbon
At the World Financial Information Conference in Lisbon on October 7, Barry Raskin, managing director at SIX Financial Information, moderated a roundtable discussion about regulations.
Here, he discusses the challenges presented by the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and Solvency II.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse