Asset management is a data-driven business, says Sébastien Gautier, global head of technology for commercial and shared functions at AXA Investment Managers. That is why teams throughout AXA IM are in the process of redefining its data management strategy.
AXA IM hopes to boost its competitiveness in Europe and other world markets as the three-stage project is completed in 2018. The Paris-based firm has €623 billion ($669 billion) in assets under management and 2,300 employees across 21 countrie
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II