In a series of Q&As to appear over the last couple weeks of 2015, Inside Reference Data is asking financial services data management industry experts what progress they have seen in data management technology and leadership during 2015, how new and ongoing regulatory compliance and standards efforts will continue to affect data operations, and how increased attention to data harmonization efforts may change data management and operations in 2016. Today, we hear from Chris Johnson, head of produc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act