With the first deadline for "Gatca"—the global version of the US foreign tax reporting regime that requires financial institutions based abroad to provide reports to the Internal Revenue Service on their US clients—passing on January 1 for compliance from new account openings, industry awareness of the next stages in its implementation is on the rise.
Formally known as the Common Reporting Standard (CRS), Gatca's next steps involve putting in place common standards among national jurisdictions b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act