Blockchain technology for crypto-currency will impact financial data operations, but how it will do so, and to what extent, is too early to tell, says Jeff Zoller, chair of the International Securities Association for Trade Communication (ISITC), which is hosting its largest annual event this month in Boston.
Blockchain will be high on the organizations' agenda at the event, though, with a panel session and a co-headlined keynote address set to cover the role of crypto-currencies in financial se
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II