Data governance planning is becoming more an issue of staff expertise and using the correct sourcing without duplicating information. Making data governance plans must include consideration of front-, middle- and back-office roles-and their different concerns, says Peter Travers, vice president and principal of global solutions at Eagle Investment Systems.
In 18 years at Eagle and over two decades in the industry, Travers has come to recognize data governance planning as a "journey that is never
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership