BEDFORD-Interactive Data has introduced a new intra-day corporate actions information service, leveraging its acquisition of data vendor Xcitek in May. The service is aimed at helping clients monitor events throughout the day, to enable them to make informed investment decisions.
The feed, which can deliver notifications to clients every two hours, is designed for clients in North America and covers more than 40 event types for US and Canadian securities.
With files delivered in Interactive Data X
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership