NEW YORK-Education could help counter reference data and other types of proprietary financial information being pirated, according to the findings of an industry group looking at unapproved usage and distribution of data that brings down its value.
Steve Dickey, co-chair of the Financial Information Anti-Piracy Committee and vice president, market data products & services at Chicago Board of Trade, who spoke at the FISD quarterly general meeting in New York, said data piracy is a growing prob
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank