London - Deutsche Bank has gone live with a data management system as part of a large reporting project, according to a speaker at the Master Data Management Summit in London in April.
During 2008, Deutsche's Global Markets division revamped the reporting infrastructure, streamlining financial and management reporting processes. As part of this project, it implemented Oracle's Hyperion Data Relationship Management, live in late April, which helps synchronize upstream master data with downstream s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit