LONDON-Industry messaging co-operative Swift is in talks with FIX Protocol Limited (FPL) to advance interoperability between the messaging standards operated by the two bodies.
The talks are part of a Swift project aimed at identifying the most common messaging standards used throughout the transaction lifecycle and to improve interoperability, officials tell Inside Reference Data. At the beginning of 2008, Swift expects to publish a standard road map, detailing the most appropriate messaging sta
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act