Throughout 2009, corporate actions and the topic of standardization have come hand in hand at industry events. The question of whether to move from proprietary messaging standards to the International Standardization Organization (ISO) standards is not a new debate, but it is climbing up the list of priorities.
This is especially the case for those facing the decision of choosing between ISO 15022 and ISO 20022, the new extensible mark-up language (XML) standard, which covers corporate actions me
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit