VIENNA - Financial institutions are planning to increase investment in the automation of corporate actions, and cost reduction remains the main driver behind the initiatives aimed at automating reference data, according to the sixth Aim Software Global Reference Data and Risk Management Survey 2009.
The online questionnaire, which surveyed around 264 participants from 51 countries, revealed 34% of participants are currently planning to invest in automation of corporate actions, representing a 6%
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit