DALLAS-Texas-based information provider 10k Wizard is to launch a new version of its public companies data platform aimed at helping users complete deeper searches, officials say.
Existing users will be transferred to the new platform with the improved cross-indexing after the summer at no extra charge.
Martin Zacarias, chief executive officer of 10k Wizard, says the new cross-indexing has dramatically increased the size of the database, allowing users to search for sections, numbers and speci
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent