BEDFORD-Data vendor Interactive Data has created a range of Markets in Financial Instruments Directive-related (MiFID) offerings aimed at helping customers comply with new requirements.
Interactive Data's new products deal with pre- and post-trade transparency, evidencing best execution, trade venue selection and reviews of order execution policy, code of conduct and client classification, transaction reporting, managing conflicts of interest and managing risk.
Bob Cumberbatch, business lines
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit