COLORADO - Data integration has been pin-pointed as one of the main priorities for firms this year, and a number of companies are starting to use complex event processing (CEP) technology for this purpose, officials say.
CEP technology has typically been used in the market data space, but is now also more often seen as a solution for cascading reference data. Colorado-based Adam Honore, senior analyst at Aite Group, says firms are starting to explore CEP technology in the back office, moving data
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech