LONDON - Bond trading platform EuroMTS has teamed up with data vendor Exchange Data International (EDI) to launch a government bond reference data product, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
EuroMTS manages the pan-European electronic trading platform for government and quasi-government Eurobenchmark bonds and sells real-time data. Following growing demand for reference data on the same market, it started developing a new product, together with EDI, earlier this year.
On September 30, EuroMTS a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act