NEW YORK-Counterparty data companies are doing well at the moment, fuelled by new regulation and a growing focus on having more information on customers.
Adam Honore, senior analyst at Aite Group, who has completed a study on spending, believes counterparty data adds significant value. He says regulation is driving "a lot of the European spending" in enterprise data management (EDM), which enables firms to deal with counterparty exposure issues, for example.
Honore notes that fixed income coul
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech