ZURICH - Swiss data vendor SIX Telekurs is set to introduce a new structured products data offering with corporate actions and reference data, following the SIX Swiss Exchange launch of a web-based system that enables issuers to register and manage securities data in a standardized format, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The project was aimed at enhancing the internet-based listing service for structured products on the Swiss derivatives market Scoach Switzerland and the improved version, inte
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act