The identifiers debate has never left the spotlight. It continues to be a key topic in the data world when discussing the need for transparency and data quality. But the industry might now be at a turning point. The ISO-approved symbology efforts are considered to be time-demanding and a newly established commercial partnership is focused on helping the industry solve the identification problem immediately.
In May, counterparty data vendor Avox and Cusip Global Services, managed by Standard & Poo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit