LONDON-Data governance projects need to start small and show early successes, according to speakers at the Data Governance Conference Europe 2008 in London in February.
Data governance is growing in importance, as master data management initiatives fuel the need for firms to govern data across silos. But as with many data initiatives, it can be difficult to prove return on investment.
This means there are examples of projects that are trying to achieve too much in a first phase. Todd Goldman, vice
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers