BRUSSELS-Swift is set to introduce two new directories aimed at helping users automate data processing in the Single European Payments Area (SEPA). The directories, to be launched in December, are the BICPlusIBAN Directory and the SEPA Routing Directory.
Geoffroy de Schrevel, head of banking and trade initiatives, EMEA, Swift, says: "In the SEPA protocol, you need to put the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) and the Bank Identification Code (BIC) for each payment you want to inject int
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II