Most market participants claim the problem with data management is the lack of a career path. But in the absence of a financial data management university degree, the industry relies on other courses to fuel interest in the field. This is exactly how Morgan Stanley's executive director Joseph Turso ended up taking an interest in data management.
Turso obtained an MBA in finance before embarking on a career in reference data. He can now look back at around 20 years in the financial services indus
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership