Las Vegas - Bank Austria, part of UniCredit Group, has implemented a data governance program ready to be rolled out in other parts of the organization, according to speakers at Teradata's Partners Conference in Las Vegas last month.
Bank Austria started the project, dubbed Brain, in March 2007 to improve reporting, analysis and strategic and tactical decisions. Herbert Hangel, head of information and communications technology management and integration at Bank Austria, said there was a fragmented
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership