How has the financial crisis impacted the type of data management jobs advertised? What types of jobs are no longer available and what skills are still in demand?
Gina Schiller, senior vice-president technology recruitment, JB Homer Associates: The crisis in our economy has created a need for data management professionals to venture outside the financial services industry for employment opportunities. We would advise professionals who were specializing in market data for financial services, and a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit