NEW YORK-ING Investment Management Americas has rolled out a relative-value analysis application built using Microsoft technology, enabling its investment staff to compare security values and combine reference and market data to make better trading decisions.
The application, which provides analysis of fixed-income securities and derivatives instruments relative to one another, was rolled out around the end of last year to analysts and portfolio managers at the firm responsible for advising c
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won