TOKYO—Boston-based software vendor Charles River Development (CRD) has launched a Japan user group aimed at providing a forum for clients to discuss issues such as compliance with Japan's Financial Instruments and Exchange Law (J-Sox).
J-Sox, said to be similar to Sarbanes-Oxley in the US, is set to become law in Japan on April 1, 2008 and many aspects are still unclear. "While we are confident that this law will cover data management, we do not yet know the details, which are still being rev
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit