New York - While firms continue to announce cuts to reduce costs, the data management industry still appears to be in good health compared with some other areas of the financial industry, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Toronto-based Dale Richards, chief executive officer of technology and consultancy firm LakeFront, who launched a job site in November, says there is a focus on data architects and business analysts in the recruitment sector now and, on the vendor side, there is still demand
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act