COPENHAGEN-Nordic exchange operator and technology provider OMX is set to add Nordic corporate actions data and accounting data to its consolidated data feed this month, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
OMX will roll out the new content, which uses ISO standards for corporate actions, in mid-December, with a test phase starting on November 1.
The corporate actions data, covering all listed equities in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Iceland, will allow firms to automate processing and ensure cor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II