As many expected, Sibos 2009 was all about corporate actions, standardization and industry efforts to push for harmonization. Extensible business reporting language (XBRL) was at the forefront of the debates, and became the recurrent theme throughout the conference sessions. But one group in particular stole the spotlight in the corporate actions discussions - the issuers.
The corporate actions space has reached a turning point. While the need for greater participation from all those involved in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit