Some industry participants say the financial crisis is now giving way to some green shoots of recovery. What trends are you seeing in your day-to-day job?
Bob Schork, metadata architect at TEKsystems at Bank of America: I think now, finally, some financial institutions are realizing they have a big data problem, and that it is multiplying. But only some of these corporations are implementing consolidation efforts. The institutions that do will be ahead of their competition.
Mike Atkin, managing di
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech