LONDON - Pre- and post-trade reporting utility Markit Boat is leading an initiative to further improve the quality of its data by adding descriptive tags that help users identify the types of trades being reported, officials tell Inside Reference Data's sister publication Inside Market Data.
Markit is introducing the trade reporting best-practice initiative to help improve the quality of its data. The vendor has been holding regular meetings with individual banks and buy-side firms, as well as tr
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp