PARIS - French investment firm ProCapital Securities Services is in the process of centralizing reference and market data with data management platform TimeScape from software vendor Xenomorph, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The integration project, which commenced this summer, will help ProCapital expand its business. "ProCapital is expanding its client base and this project is to support this business growth while ensuring continued high-quality data and service," says London-based Brian Se
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act