CALIFORNIA/VIENNA - Firms are placing metadata management high up the agenda, although it remains a work in progress for many, according to the 2008 Metadata Market Survey carried out by consulting firm Gavilan Research Associates and IBM.
The web-based survey, launched on May 1, generated 287 responses and aimed to explore metadata management-related needs, challenges and priorities within Global 5000 companies, including financial institutions. More than 35% of respondents represented financial
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership