LONDON-Investment firm Brewin Dolphin has adopted UK-based vendor Datanomic's sanctions and politically exposed persons (PEP) screening solution as part of its anti-money laundering (AML) strategy.
The system will help Brewin Dolphin, which screens in excess of 500,000 contacts a week, to increase checking speeds, reduce manual effort and decrease the number of false positives throughout the process.
"The usage of Datanomic's solution will allow Brewin Dolphin to move from a very manual to an auto
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank