NEW YORK - Reuters will release a tick history product later this summer as part of its strategy to capture business from algorithmic trading operations.
Reuters DataScope Tick History, which will offer 10 years' worth of tick history, is currently running at a number of customers under an Early Adopter Program, says Mike Powell, global head of Real-Time Enterprise Information at the vendor. It is designed for use in back-testing and researching models.
The product will available on a standalo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling