NEW YORK-Standard and Poor's subsidiary Capital IQ has integrated global company ownership data into its eponymous product, which will help users identify interested parties for trades in specific securities based on their existing holdings.
A new module, already live at client sites, provides data on the holdings of 6,000 institutions, 33,000 funds and 79,000 insiders, as well as individuals, foundations, employee stock ownership plans and strategic investors in around 35,000 public companie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent