NEW YORK - Citigroup has signed an exclusive deal with Standard & Poor's (S&P) to incorporate S&P's Securities DataManager into its Yield Book fixed-income analytics software.
"Given the extremely large size of the municipal securities database - more than 1.4 million issues - this is an exclusive relationship at this time," says a Citigroup spokesperson.
However, a range of data vendors provide Yield Book with other security types, the spokesperson adds. Trepp, for example, provides commercia
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II