NEW YORK-CIBC World Markets' US base is now running a new client identity management reference data platform and is examining the possibility of expanding the platform to its global offices.
To combat money laundering and other global threats, the New York office of the Canadian bank began developing the platform last year. It is based on technology from GoldenSource and Cicada, with data from CounterpartyLink (Inside Reference Data, April 2006).
Paul Kennedy, vice-president, product managem
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit