SINGAPORE - Investment bank Credit Suisse has taken control of its data quality maintenance by establishing a governance framework and ownership matrix made up of internal, cross-functional steering committees and working groups.
Reference data inaccuracy is described as the "silent killer" by Chris Flanagan, head of operations and shared services at Credit Suisse.
He says the bank's governance hierarchies are central to combating inaccuracy, by delivering complete and accurate reference data
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit