BOSTON-The Boston Stock Exchange (BSE) has selected Fidelity ActionXchange to provide and manage its corporate actions information. The Fidelity system is part of the launch of its new electronic equity trading exchange, Boston Equities Exchange (BeX), due to be launched at the end of this month.
The new equities system replaces BSE's incumbent corporate actions system, to cope with the increased demands of the new launch, says Yann L'Huillier, vice-president, information systems and trading
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp