Toronto - Holiday data vendor CoppClark is introducing an on-demand data service powered by cloud services provider Xignite to increase automation and improve efficiencies, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
CoppClark has previously provided data via FTP files and a website look-up service. The addition of the new on-demand delivery method will mean customers no longer have to maintain the holiday data, and because of the linkage, updating of all data used by clients will be automatic every t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit