LONDON - Allied Irish Bank (AIB) is set to increase the data volume capacity of its enterprise data warehouse after seeing benefits from improved reporting and analytics capabilities from the evolving implementation, according to Michael McMorrow, enterprise data warehouse designer at AIB Group, speaking at the Third Annual Reference Data Management for the Banking Industry conference in London in February.
The bank, which started the data warehouse journey 12 years ago, has implemented a Terada
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit